Tuesday 19 August 2008

O Canada!


Well... We're back! And... It's raining! Nothing new there then...

Can there be anyone out there that we didn't actually tell (in detail) that we were going to Canada for our summer holiday? I thought not...



I'll be blogging our trip over several weeks to come as there is just SO much to write about and SO many brilliant pictures to share with you all. I'll try not to make the 'episodes' too long and ardous to read and with Linda's help I'll try to share the generally interesting stuff rather than everything we did, everthing we saw and pointed at, everything we ate and drank and every step that we took in this fascinating country.


It'll take me around a month to edit (or in other words, reduce the size of) and upload the pictures for each episode based on previous experiences so please be patient and I hope you enjoy sharing our adventures with us on here.


For now... here's a little taster of what there is to come.

Episode 1: Okotoks to High River
Episode 2: Going to the Dawgs...
Episode 3: Mouldy Socks and the Twee Bears
Episode 4: She IS the Fire Starter!
Episode 5: Water Water Everywhere
Episode 6: Ice, Ice, Babies
Episode 7: Trains and Boats and Plains
Episode 8: Rocky Mountain High
Episode 9: T' Rex and the City
Episode 10: Buffalo and other things that fly
Episode 11: If I could turn back time...


I promise to start very soon! You have been warned...


No comments: